Building Control Professional Competence Validation Assessments
The BSCF is a Community Interest Company that provides independence and impartiality when assessing and validating the competence of the building control profession.
THE VALIDATION PROCESS
- STEP 1 - All candidates will be required to complete an application form detailing their experience relevant to the scope of certification sought. Please complete the application form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 2 - The BSCF will review all applications
- STEP 3 - The BSCF will confirm approval of the application via email with a link to book onto your chosen assessment location. The cost of validation assessment is £600+VAT
- STEP 4 - Candidates sit the assessment.
- STEP 5 - Results will be published 12 weeks after the assessment date. Results provided will be PASS/REFERRED
All successful candidates will receive a certificate and an ID card showing that they have passed the validation assessment. Bi-annual renewal of ID cards will be subject to candidates submitting sufficient evidence during the biennial surveillance.
If you have any questions regarding the validation assessment, please contact the Building Safety Competence Foundation team at email@example.com.
Sorry, no courses could be found.