LABC Technical Seminar - Somerset
- Times: 08.00 - 12.30
- Location: The Canalside, Marsh Ln, Bridgwater, TA6 6LQ
- Booking closes on
“These small courses are ideal for the single practitioner” – Mark Smith, Vernon-Smith Associates
"It was without a doubt the best format I have come across. Lots of content, swift presentations. Great!" – Peter Brown, Marsden Brown Associates
Join us at one of our free LABC Technical Seminars (also known as Technical Roadshows) where you will hear from industry experts, exchange ideas and business cards with fellow builders and designers and have your questions answered by local building control teams and the LABC sponsors.
You will have the opportunity to register with us on the day to continue being the first to learn about important new building regulations guidance, receive FREE regular CPD briefing sessions, FREE technical e-bulletins and further networking opportunities.
CPD: This course counts for 3.5 hours CPD
Content & Learning Outcomes:
- Registration, tea & breakfast (or vegetarian alternative)
- Preventing water damage
- Why acoustic failure won't go away
- Addressing the performance gap using reflective insulation
- Claims - Can they be prevented?
- Addressing thermal performance in roof window installation
- Lintel innovation & thermal bridging
- Damp protection for concrete beam industry
- What's new in building regs & compliance?
Who should attend:
Local building control teams
FMB Master Builders
Follow us on Twitter: @labcuk #labcseminar #designwithus #buildwithus
If you have any questions, or if you wish to register your interest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8616 8120.