LABC's online and face to face CPD courses, diplomas and BSc Hons degree are the only courses continuously updated by industry experts to keep abreast of changes to the building regulations. As a result, we have rapidly become the industry standard – not only for building control professionals but also for planners, designers, architects, surveyors, house builders and developers.
- We work with further education and higher education providers like the University of Wolverhampton and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) to develop qualifications.
- We regularly review and expand our portfolio of CPD courses – responding to industry demand.
- We deliver high quality, easily accessible training for building professionals that is great value and delivered all across the country and online!
- Designed to cut out the waffle and get down to business, our courses are ideal for anyone returning to the industry, getting more hands-on, looking for a formal qualification or just a refresher.
- All LABC members have access to hundreds of free online courses held in LABC’s Virtual Learning Environment.
All our training courses are run by well-respected industry experts. For more information contact us at email@example.com or call 020 8616 8120.
Use the search and filter to find the course or conference you're looking for. Your current filter is displayed below.
Safety at Sports Grounds Part OneEveryone
Delegates who complete Parts 1 & 2 will receive CPD of 12 hours. Many building control staff have been handed the responsibility for safety of sports grounds and don’t know where to turn for help. This foundation course is designed to identify the key general and legislative issues in...
Safety at Sports Grounds Part TwoEveryone
Delegates who complete Parts 1 & 2 will receive 12 hours CPD. This unique one day course will equip delegates with the knowledge and confidence to become a more effective member of the safety team. It will explain how to determine and set safe capacities covering the all-important...
Structures - Intermediate LevelMembers
NEW COURSE This course covers common foundation types used today on both residential and commercial properties including the range of foundations available from simple trench fill foundations through to piling and ground beams. Delegates will learn about the design of simply supported basic...